Certificates of Attendance for courses are available on our online booking system. Please log in using your Username and Password and this will give you options under ‘My Account’. If you select ‘Attendance Certificates’ you will be able print the required certificates. Certificates are usually available within two weeks of the final day of the course as we have to update the attendance on our records.
This short series of webinars will encourage students, with the support of their parents, to develop positive learning and study habits.
Session 1: January 12th 7.15p.m.-8p.m.
- Enhancing the learning environment
- Organisational Skills
- Misconceptions about study
Session 2: January 19th 7.15p.m.-8p.m.
- Strategies to motivate students
- Strategies to avoid procrastination
- Coping skills for students
- Goal Setting
Session 3: January 26th 7.15p.m.-8p.m.
- Strategies to enhance information retrieval
- The power of mind maps
- The importance of 'work-life' balance
|Course Start Date / Time||12-01-2022 7:15 pm|
Athlone Education Centre
EIRCODE: N37 HO43
TEL: +353 90 6420400