LC24-22SP Braincalm Physical Programme Practitioner Training (A series of two sessions)
Session One: Monday 19th February
Session Two: Monday 4th March PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN DATE
(Please note change of date for Session Two)
The attendees will receive:
- Access to their own online course which contains videos & their Braincalm Physical manual
- Certification by the Institute and join the 5765 certified Braincalm Practitioners who hold a licence to practise in Ireland, the UK, the US and the UAE.
- Follow up support after the training
- A chance to "feel the calm" that the children feel upon completion of Braincalm Physical exercises
- A chance to ask questions about managing challenging behaviours using Braincalm techniques.
Trainees will learn the 15 minute a day brain changing exercises (1 year long programme) where pupils are taken out of class in groups of 3 to complete this simple but highly effective programme of exercises which improve the following:
- attention and concentration
- behaviour self-regulation
- reduce fidgeting, shouting out in class, on the go behaviours
- improve mood & self esteem
- dial down sensory behaviours
Trainees will learn how to make the exercises easier or harder as needed.
Brenda Cassidy's unique but simple colour coded method to identify sensory behaviours often seen in both mainstream & special education class pupils.
Braincalm is highly effective for the following conditions (no diagnosis needed)
5. Sensory processing difficulties
Any conditions which have a Sensory component ie Downs Syndrome
Watch a 2minute video of Brenda on Ireland AM
To see a sample of exercises click on this link
|Course Start Date / Time
|19-02-2024 4:00 pm
|Cut off date
|20-02-2024 5:00 pm
|Athlone Education Centre