Basic First Aid Online Information Session for School Staff
Tuesday November 3rd @ 7p.m.
What to do in an Emergency!
This is an overview of the most common medical emergencies we may encounter in our work place, social environment and in our homes.
A simple review of the following prepares us to administer First Aid and to get the necessary help in a timely manner when needed.
· Basic treatment of Bleeding, Heart Attack, Stroke, Concussion, Unconscious Patient, Fractures and Burns
· What is Diabetes; Epilepsy; An Allergic Reaction?
· Review the steps of CPR/AED.
· Your role in the chain of survival and calling for help.
· Personal safety at the scene of an emergency.
|Course Start Date / Time||03-11-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||03-11-2020 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||15-10-2020 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||03-11-2020 3:00 pm|
Athlone Education Centre
EIRCODE: N37 HO43
TEL: +353 90 6420400