Positive Mindset and Resilience
4 -Week Programme
4 consecutive weeks May 6th/13th/20th/27th – 5p.m.-6p.m.
Broad Training Objective
The objective of this 4-week online programme is to support participants in the development of specific skills and practices to help them during the current Covid-19 pandemic and beyond. The current environment brings with it many challenges such as dealing with uncertainty, working from home, establishing new routines, balancing work/life, feeling the distance from family and friends and caring for loved ones. This workshop will introduce participants to a range of practical skills and tools to help them address these challenges and maintain their wellbeing during this time. It will also help in preparing them for life beyond the current situation as they apply their learning and embed new best practices and good habits. Learning will be facilitated through reflection, discussion and group exercises using the Zoom platform. Each participant will work on developing a robust action plan for immediate implementation both in the workplace and in their personal life.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this workshop, participants will have:
· Understood what it means to have a positive mindset.
· Explored the key benefits of a positive mindset and how this can help with their resilience during particularly challenging and uncertain times.
· Reflected on the obstacles which are currently inhibiting their own positivity.
· Explored the worry cycle and how to break a pattern of getting stuck in worrisome thoughts.
· Learned how to move to a positive mindset through practical tools, models and techniques.
· Explored the four key pillars of resilience and how to practically apply them in their work and personal lives.
· Understood how to maintain overall wellbeing and motivation.
· Developed a clear action plan for immediate implementation in the workplace.
|Course Start Date / Time||06-05-2021 5:00 pm|
Athlone Education Centre
EIRCODE: N37 HO43
TEL: +353 90 6420400