This short series of webinars will encourage students, with the support of their parents, to develop positive learning and study habits.
Session 1: January 12th 7.15p.m.-8p.m.
- Enhancing the learning environment
- Organisational Skills
- Misconceptions about study
Session 2: January 19th 7.15p.m.-8p.m.
- Strategies to motivate students
- Strategies to avoid procrastination
- Coping skills for students
- Goal Setting
Session 3: January 26th 7.15p.m.-8p.m.
- Strategies to enhance information retrieval
- The power of mind maps
- The importance of 'work-life' balance
|Course Start Date / Time||12-01-2022 7:15 pm|